[FAM] & [GFA] the Familia fleets in SP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reference - PSA: Spy Battle

Go down

Reference - PSA: Spy Battle Empty Reference - PSA: Spy Battle

Post  Bridgeburners Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Hello [FAM]ilia,

While reading the Forums or watching the Shoutbox, you may have noticed references to 'SB', 'Spy Battle' or 'the other side of the Hall'. All of these are references to Spy Battle, the other game developed and run by Snake Head Games.

It is set in an earlier time (though well after the present), and features spies fighting each other, in a desperate attempt to survive in a world that is being crushed by overpopulation. You see, once Regenabots had been invented, and nobody dies, the population explodes.

It is similar to Star Pirates in many ways - it's a browser based game with no downloads, free to play, and has a similar layout.

It's different mainly in the area of combat and builds. Spy Battle encourages on-lining, but has a shorter time in the Hospital (Spy Battle's equivalent to the Shipyard). The combat mechanics are different, and equipment is quite different - partly due to the fact that, as a human, only have two hands, so you can't equip a half dozen weapons.

I've been playing (lightly) for some time and go by the handle of Whiskeyjack. Say hi if you are around.

Referring

If you would like to try it out, several people are offering bonuses if you join using their referral link. Getting a bonus when starting out is nice, as being able to buy a larger safehouse (the Spy Battle equivilant of ships) and better equipment helps a lot.

As in Star Pirates, when you refer somebody, you are eligible for that months referral contest, as well as getting 10% of their purchases. It is for this reason that people want to be able refer more people.

The people offering rewards for referrals that I'm aware of are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Transfers

If signing up in this way isn't of much interest to you, you can (effectively) transfer stuff (usually cargo/money) between the games.

This is possible when you have a willing partner, as it's not supported by the game. This works as follows:

- You contact me and say you would like to move 5,000,000 money from here to Spy Battle.
- I agree to the transfer.
- You send me $5,000,000 in Star Pirates to my Star Pirates account.
- I send you $5,000,000 in Spy Battle to your spy Battle account.

Note: Although these transfers are allowed, they are not protected. If you get ripped off, the Admins/CSRs/Moderators will not help you.

Bridgeburners

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum