[FAM] & [GFA] the Familia fleets in SP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over

3 posters

Go down

Should GFA drop off the ladders so we can fight someone besides MA and PC?

Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_lcap40%Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_lcap20%Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_lcap0%Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_lcap20%Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_lcap0%Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over Empty Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over

Post  redbeard2011 Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Being at the top of the UB ladder is a nice perk and a lot of fun. Fighting the same 2 or 3 fleets over and over again, or realizing that #1 in the Universe is just *slightly* out of reach unless we get really lucky, sometimes not so much.

The question is, do we stay where we are and make a bid for #1 when Xenephon comes back from vacation? Or do we drop off the ladders and start over at Mars like we discussed last fall? Dicuss.

redbeard2011

Back to top Go down

Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over Empty Re: Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over

Post  merc inc Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:11 pm

633 may be gone, but OHM has most of the same players. Let's see if they want to race the ladders or else some other near by fleet. Once we hit P&C we might not move much from the level we enter, maybe that is the time to drop.
merc inc
merc inc

http://www.starpirates.net/profiles.php?id=57683

Back to top Go down

Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over Empty Re: Should GFA drop off the ladders and start over

Post  Pilar Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Noo! Don't stop until we are #1!
Pilar
Pilar

http://www.starpirates.net/profiles.php?id=58034

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum