[FAM] & [GFA] the Familia fleets in SP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10+ Build Assessment - Sloop Mark V

Go down

10+ Build Assessment - Sloop Mark V Empty 10+ Build Assessment - Sloop Mark V

Post  Bridgeburners Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 am

Another from a new pirate.

I am a fresh addition, so my research path is focused on reaching mining targets (Burnt Out Comet, here I come). I am in a Sloop m5 and my armory is still growing, so my ability to deck out is limited. I have centered my load out on engines, to give better results in search.

That's a good strategy. Mining doesn't give you a lot of money, but it adds up and it's well worth it to ensure that you can maximize your revenue, especially if you don't play a lot.

[x1] Class VII Drive Unit
[x2] Fusion Beam

+46% Weapons 25.58
+0% Shields 10.07
+80% Engines 56.39
+3 Surprise Damage
+7% Surprise Chance

I like what you are going for - but have you considered borrowing two Fusion Blaster Arrays from the armory, and replacing the Fusion Beams? I think you will be very happy with the improvement.

I'll be talking a lot about the power of rogues with my Combat Recaps (starting today). Rogues are harder to run in the very low levels, but they quickly become quite a fun build.

I also have a few armors and energy shields if focusing on health and shields is better for a low-level player.

It really depends on who you are attacking. It probably wouldn't hurt to have a 'safe' build (say 1 weapon, 1 drive and 1 shield) when attacking new pirates.

I recommend watching the fleet attack log, and see who your fleeties are attacking (and winning against). This can be a good way to find good targets. Don't worry too much about 'taking' this information. At your level, people will level quite quickly, and will be upgrading farm targets every few days.

Bridgeburners

Back to top Go down